Last messages from Survivors and Students trapped inside the ferry
... PRAY FOR SOUTH KOREA
100 questions because I'm bored.1: Is there a boy/girl in your life?
2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
4: What’s something you really want right now?
5: Are you afraid of falling in love?
6: Do you like the beach?
7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
8: What’s the background on your cell?
9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?
10: What's your ideal date?
11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
16: What is the best emoji that portrays how you are feeling right now?
17: How long have you known the last person who has texted you?
18: Describe your style.
19: What type of person would your best friend set you up with?
20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
23: How many likes do you have on your FB profile picture?
24: Is there a certain quote you live by?
25: What’s your favourite tumblr? Why?
26: Do you have any tattoos?
27: Thoughts on owning an orange car?
28: When will be the next time you'll kiss someone on the lips?
29: Do you like talking on the phone?
30: What do you smell like right now?
31: Are you currently shaved or not?
32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
33: What are you wearing right now?
34: What body part do you get complimented for most?
35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you. What would be your reaction?
36: Were you single on Valentines Day?
37: Are you friends with the last person you had sex with?
38: Describe a couple you are friends with.
39: Describe a friend.
40: Have you ever cried over a text message?
41: Where’s your last bruise located?
42: Can you play any musical instruments?
43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
44: Last time received and given flowers?
45: Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
46: Do you wear hats?
47: Rihanna or Katy Perry? Why?
48: Breakfast or Dinner? Why?
49: What colour is your bedroom?
50: Top 3 web-pages?
51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
52: Does anything on your body hurt?
53: Last time you've had sex?
54: What was the last food and/or beverage you spilled on yourself?
55: What battery percentage is your computer and phone?
56: What do you usually do first in the morning?
57: What was the last dream you had?
58: What was your favourite song when you were younger?
59: Summer or Winter? Why?
60: What are you doing tomorrow?
61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
62: When will be the next time you text someone?
63: Where will you be 5 hours from now?
64: What were you doing at 8 this morning?
65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
67: What would you change your name to?
68: How many children do you want?
69: Favourite time of day?
70: How many windows are open on your computer?
71: What type of wallet do you have?
72: What is your ringtone?
73: Ideal house?
74: Where is your Mum right now?
75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
79: How many contacts do you have in your phone that start with the letter A? H? L? T? Z?
80: Have you ever fallen asleep on public transport?
81: How many people have you liked in the past six months?
82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 7 days?
83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care? What if they weren't?
86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
87: Who was your last received call from?
88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
89: What is something you wish you had more of?
90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?
91: Do you sleep with your window open?
92: Do you get along with girls?
93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
94: Does sex mean love?
95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
96: What songs have been "recently added" in your iTunes?
97: Did you sleep alone this week?
98: Favourite song?
99: Do you believe in love at first sight?
100: A random fact about yourself?
me: *goes on tumblr*
me: *watches a movie*
me: *reads a novel*
me: *takes a nap*
me: *climbs a mountain*
me: *backpacks through europe*
me: why am i not getting anything done
1. Listen to your parents when they try to teach you about your heritage. Do not dismiss them for being old fashioned or too traditional. There is truth in their lessons and you will learn it when you’re older. Remember that there are things you can teach them too.
2. Spend more time with your grandparents while you have it. When your mother makes you go to visit them at the nursing home, go willingly. Do not spend the whole trip silent and cranky. Give them a hug. Give them kisses. Ask them to tell their stories and do not let their stories die with them. Cry at the funeral. Ask your mother to explain what the monk or priest is saying.
3. Stop sucking in your stomach when you look at it in the shower. Stand up straight. Sit up straight. Stop obsessing over your collarbones. Eat breakfast. Eat lunch. Eat dinner. Do not let yourself fall victim to bad habits early on.
4. Keep practicing piano even though you don’t like it. You will appreciate it later on.
5. Learn how to communicate effectively early on. Express what you have a problem with and think about what you can do to change it. No one will read your mind and if you have a problem with someone, you have to tell them. It’s easy to complain but what you need to do is change what needs changing.
6. Do not let your parents pass down their hate. They will try, but ask them how to love properly instead. You are sixteen and you still don’t know how.
7. Do not fall for boys’ words. Do not become interested in someone just because they are interested in you. Do not date someone because you are lonely.
8. When he touches you the first time without permission with a smirk on his face, push him away as violently as he came. When he sends you flirty text messages, turn him down firmly. You do not owe politeness to people who do not respect your personal space.
9. Stop apologizing for your existence. You are allowed to exist.
10. Read. You hate books because you are not patient enough to finish them. Keep writing and keep reading.
11. Don’t let the world turn you into a cynic. Don’t let anybody steal your warmth.
we need better sex ed because I know a girl who thought that the female orgasm always involved squirting so she fakes by peeing on guys and this needs to stop
Let her continue